Breadcrumb NavXT Attributes adds support for attribute based breadcrumb trails to Breadcrumb NavXT. With Breadcrumb NavXT Attributes, a breadcrumb trail generated is for each taxonomy/term hierarchy of the post (of any post type).
- Automatically generates every breadcrumb trail to a resource belonging to multiple term hierarchies
- Ability to restrict generate breadcrumb trails to a specific taxonomy
- Shortcode for embedding attribute breadcrumb trails into posts
- Integration into Breadcrumb NavXT’s widget
- Note, this method does not have ability to restrict to a specific taxonomy or to enable the display of the current item
After installing Breadcrumb NavXT Attributes and activating the plugin perform following to receive plugin updates:
- Visit the Breadcrumb NavXT settings page.
- Click on the “Extension” tab.
- Enter your license key in the provided field.
- Press the “Save Changes” button.
- After the page reloads, press the “Activate License” button.
See the Breadcrumb NavXT Attributes documentation on information regarding the provided calling function, widget integration, and shortcode.
Version History and Changelog
- 1.0.4 [5-1-2020]:
Bug fix: Fixed current item removal option not working in newer versions of Breadcrumb NavXT.
Bug fix: Fixed erroneous display of post type root in breadcrumb trail.
- 1.0.3 [4-12-2019]:
Bug fix: Improved Breadcrumb NavXT 6.3.0 compatibility.
- 1.0.2 [7-14-2018]:
Bug fix: Moved to new plugin updater.
- 1.0.1 [3-18-2017]:
Bug fix: Fixed issue that would cause a PHP Warning to be displayed in the WordPress admin area.
- 1.0.0 [1-20-2017]: