Breadcrumb NavXT Polylang Extensions improves Breadcrumb NavXT’s support for Polylang. With Breadcrumb NavXT Polylang Extensions, string based settings within Breadcrumb NavXT and Custom Post Type root pages are now translatable within Polylang.
- Automatically links to the correct Custom Post Type “root page” for the current language
- Makes Breadcrumb NavXT settings that are strings available for translation via Polylang
- Improves Breadcrumb NavXT widget’s Polylang compatibility
To take full advantage of the features offered by Breadcrumb NavXT Polylang Extensions, the following plugin is required:
After installing Breadcrumb NavXT Polylang Extensions and activating the plugin perform following to receive plugin updates:
- Visit the Breadcrumb NavXT settings page.
- Click on the “Extension” tab.
- Enter your license key in the provided field.
- Press the “Save Changes” button.
- After the page reloads, press the “Activate License” button.
Version History and Changelog
- 1.5.1 [3-23-2018]:
Bug fix: Fixed issue with incorrect update notice experienced in 1.5.0.
- 1.5.0 [2-19-2018]:
Behavior change: Translates home breadcrumb URL for breadcrumbs automatically.
Behavior change: Improved translatable HTML fields usability by switching to textarea from text inputs.
Bug fix: Fixed Breadcrumb NavXT widget string translations that were missing in Polylang 2.1+.
Bug fix: Moved to latest plugin updater.
- 1.0.1 [1-13-2017]:
Bug fix: Moved to new plugin updater.
- 1.0.0 [1-30-2016]: