Breadcrumb NavXT Title Trixx allows a custom title to be set for any post’s (as in any post type) or term’s (of any taxonomy type) breadcrumb. It features integration with All in One SEO Pack and Yoast SEO. For All in One SEO Pack, Breadcrumb NavXT Titile Trixx will take the “SEO Title” if it exists. For Yoast SEO, Breadcrumb NavXT Title Trixx will pull the “Breadcrumbs Title” if it is set. If none of the supported SEO plugins are activated on the current WordPress install, an “Alternate Title” meta box will be available on all post edit screens. Additionally, a “Breadcrumb Title” field is available on all term edit screens.
- Supports replacing the breadcrumb title with All in One SEO Pack’s “SEO Title” (can be disabled by placing
define('BCN_TTX_DISABLE_AIOSEO_TITLE', true);in a site specific plugin or your wp-config.php)
- Supports replacing the breadcrumb title Yoast SEO’s “Breadcrumbs Title”
- Includes “Alternate Title” meta box for replacing the title of any post if none of the supported SEO plugins are active
- Includes “Breadcrumb Title” form field for replacing the title of any term
- Includes “Import Slugs” function to populate the “Alternate Title” with the post’s slug (uppercases the first letter of each word, uses the dash as a word delimiter)
After installing Breadcrumb NavXT Title Trixx and activating the plugin perform following to receive plugin updates:
- Visit the Breadcrumb NavXT settings page.
- Click on the “Extension” tab.
- Enter your license key in the provided field.
- Press the “Save Changes” button.
- After the page reloads, press the “Activate License” button.
Version History and Changelog
- 1.3.1 [1-13-2017]:
Bug fix: Moved to new plugin updater.
- 1.3.0 [11-23-2016]:
New feature: Support using the Alternate Title rather than All-in-One SEO’s SEO title.
- 1.2.0 [6-17-2016]:
New feature: Support for alternate titles of terms added.
- 1.1.0 [3-25-2016]:
New feature: Import post slug as alternate title functionality added.
Bug fix: Improved message wording in the settings page.
- 1.0.2 [7-21-2015]:
Bug fix: Fixed issue with wiping out certain HTML tags in the HTML accepting settings fields when activating a license via the activate button.
- 1.0.1 [12-13-2014]:
Bug fix: Fixed issues experienced by users when activating license keys.
- 1.0.0 [6-28-2014]: