Breadcrumb NavXT uManager provides support for easily excluding specific posts (of any post type) and terms (of any taxonomy) from showing up in the breadcrumb trails on your site.
- Provides metabox for excluding a post (of any post type) from the breadcrumb trail
- Provides entry in the term editor for excluding a term (of any taxonomy) from the breadcrumb trail
- Adds submenu to the “Edit” item in the toolbar (admin bar) for toggling the inclusion of the current resource (post or term) from the breadcrumb trail
- Provides option for removing the current item from the breadcrumb trail on all pages
[bcn_display_list]shortcodes for adding breadcrumb trails anywhere (new in version 1.1)
- Provides breadcrumb trail module for Divi (new in version 1.2)
- Provides ability to use multiple taxonomies in breadcrumb trail of posts (new in version 1.2)
- Allows taxonomies used in the breadcrumb trail for each post type to be selected in the settings page
- Allows the order of said taxonomies to be set on a per post type basis in the settings page
After installing Breadcrumb NavXT uManager and activating the plugin perform following to receive plugin updates:
- Visit the Breadcrumb NavXT settings page.
- Click on the “Extension” tab.
- Enter your license key in the provided field.
- Press the “Save Changes” button.
- After the page reloads, press the “Activate License” button.
Version History and Changelog
- 1.2.3 [12-23-2022]:
Bug fix: Fixed empty dashboard menu entry bug
- 1.2.2 [11-28-2021]:
Bug fix: Improved compatibility with Breadcrumb NavXT 7.0
- 1.2.1 [6-10-2019]:
Bug fix: Improved compatibility with Breadcrumb NavXT 6.5
- 1.2.0 [4-5-2019]:
New Feature: Added Divi module for breadcrumb trails
New Feature: Allow multiple taxonomies in the breadcrumb trail of a post (any post type)
New Feature: Ability to specify order of taxonomies in the breadcrumb trail of a post (any post type)
Bug fix: Improved compatibility with Breadcrumb NavXT 6.3
- 1.1.0 [9-8-2018]:
New Feature: Added
- 1.0.0 [2-9-2018]: