Breadcrumb NavXT WMPL Extensions improves Breadcrumb NavXT’s support for WPML Multilingual CMS. With Breadcrumb NavXT WPML Extensions, string based settings within Breadcrumb NavXT and Custom Post Type root pages are now translatable within WPML Multilingual CMS.
- Automatically links to the correct Custom Post Type “root page” for the current language
- Makes Breadcrumb NavXT settings that are strings available for translation via WPML String Translation
- Improves Breadcrumb NavXT widget’s WPML compatibility
To take full advantage of the features offered by Breadcrumb NavXT WPML Extensions, the following plugins are required:
- WPML Multilingual CMS
- WPML String Translation – This comes as part of purchasing WPML Multilingual CMS, and is not part of WPML Multilingual Blog.
After installing Breadcrumb NavXT WPML Extensions and activating the plugin perform following to receive plugin updates:
- Visit the Breadcrumb NavXT settings page.
- Click on the “Extension” tab.
- Enter your license key in the provided field.
- Press the “Save Changes” button.
- After the page reloads, press the “Activate License” button.
Version History and Changelog
- 1.3.1 [1-13-2017]:
Bug fix: Moved to new plugin updater.
Bug fix: Fixed issue that caused strings to not apply the translation in some environments.
- 1.1.0 [12-28-2015]:
New feature: Enhanced WPML 3.2+ support via support for the WPML 3.2+ API.
Bug fix: Fixed issue where updated settings from Breadcrumb NavXT would not immediately show up in the string translation screen on non-multisite installs.
- 1.0.2 [7-21-2015]:
Bug fix: Fixed issue with wiping out certain HTML tags in the HTML accepting settings fields when activating a license via the activate button.
- 1.0.1 [12-13-2014]:
Bug fix: Fixed issues experienced by users when activating license keys.
- 1.0.0 [8-1-2014]: