Breadcrumb NavXT Paths adds support for path influenced breadcrumbs to Breadcrumb NavXT. With Breadcrumb NavXT Paths, the breadcrumb trail generated for a post (of any post type) that is a member of multiple terms of the same taxonomy type will be influenced by what term archive the user previously visited.
If the user did not arrive at the post from a term archive, Breadcrumb NavXT Paths will attempt to use the preferred term for that post. Should the post not have a preferred term, it falls back to Breadcrumb NavXT’s default term selection.
- Automatically selects the term hierarchy for a post based off of the user’s previously visited term archive
- Note that this feature may not work with caching plugins as it depends on server-side the detection of the referring page
- Supports picking the term based off of the “Preferred” term for the post in Yoast SEO
- Includes “Preferred Term” metabox in the post editor for setting the preferred term if none of the supported SEO plugins are active
After installing Breadcrumb NavXT Paths and activating the plugin perform following to receive plugin updates:
- Visit the Breadcrumb NavXT settings page.
- Click on the “Extension” tab.
- Enter your license key in the provided field.
- Press the “Save Changes” button.
- After the page reloads, press the “Activate License” button.
Version History and Changelog
- 1.3.1 [1-13-2017]:
Bug fix: Moved to new plugin updater.
- 1.0.0 [9-9-2016]: